Senior Web/UI Designer
2016/06/21 Cairo · Egypt
Create and manage websites, mobile applications, user interface and all related subjects.
- Create UI "wire-frames, design and coding."
- Visualize, own and execute the creation of an experience from initial concept to collaborating with developers on implementation.
- Create cross-browser and cross-platform compatible design.
- Follow brand guide-lines on website creation.
- Manage Cross Browsers issues "trouble-shooting and resolution."
- Supervise and improve customer experience in website utilization.
Qualifications & Work Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in any related field
- Extensive experience in UI design, ideally for both desktop web applications and mobile apps (tablets and phones)
- 4+ years of experience in the same field
- Proved track record of creating user centered designs "websites and web applications”
- Excellent experience in HTML, CSS, and Adobe Creative Products preferably Photoshop and Illustrator
- Strong UI/UX design skills and understanding
- A solid understanding of current trends and design patterns
- Understanding of color theory, web typography, and user psychology
- An online portfolio with an outstanding body of work that demonstrates experience in designing usable web-based interfaces
- Knowledge of Java Script (JQuery) and pre-processors is a plus
Job Behavioral Competencies
- Very good communication skills
- Time and stress management skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Initiation and creative thinking skills
- Working under pressure
- Monthly gross salary offered for this position is approximately 7,500 EGP.