Senior Software Tester
2016/10/12 Cairo · Egypt
Responsible for testing software products for the purpose of locating and eliminating bugs and examining all aspects of the product.
- Design and develop test cases for software tools and websites to verify product functionality according to user’s requirements.
- Write a clear and concise bug reports and scenarios to ensure clear communication with the software developer.
- Check program performance after implementation to prevent recurrence of program operating problems and ensure operation efficiency.
- Approve updates and development of the software tools and websites in order to ensure product efficiency.
- Maintain and manage manual and automated scripts and test databases.
- Ability to write complex SQL queries for retrieval of required data.
- Test software releases by executing assigned tests (manual and/or automated).
- Test web services and APIs.
- Support the team with testing tasks as required.
- Follow up with Junior Software Testers and deliver status to Team Leader.
Qualifications & Work Experience
- CS background is preferred
- 3-5 years of experience in a related field
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English
Job Behavioral Competencies
- Very good communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Time and stress management skills
- Problem solving skills
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Analytical thinking skills
- Monthly gross salary offered for this position is in the range of 5,000 EGP–8,000 EGP.