Senior Software Developer
2016/04/20 Cairo · Egypt
Will be in charge of receiving software new modules of modifications from team leader and conducting analysis and design.
- Receive requests for new modules and modifications to existing tasks from team leader.
- Participate in conducting analysis reports about user requirements, new task requirements, and impact of new task on the internal work flow.
- Design modules by dividing the user requirements into sub modules and setting time frame for task completion.
- Assign sub-modules to software developers and start programming of modules.
- Responsible for database performance tuning.
- Test debugging, data validation, and test case scenarios.
- Stay up to date with the latest software development technologies and methodologies to develop internal work.
Qualifications & Work Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in any field
- 3+ years of related experience
- Good command of both written and spoken English
- Excellent knowledge of web development
- Excellent knowledge of DB concepts and tools (MS SQL Server is a must)
- Excellent knowledge of Dot Net (ASP.NET, MVC, C#)
- Excellent knowledge of OOP (concepts, techniques, principles, analysis, and design)
- Excellent knowledge of design patterns
- Good knowledge of ORM
- Fair knowledge of AOP and SOA
Job Behavioral Competencies
- Very good communication skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Highly organized
- Time and stress management skills
- Problem solving skills
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Ability to learn
- Analytical thinking skills
- Monthly gross salary offered for this position is in the range of 8,000 EGP–12,000 EGP.