Senior Mobile Developer (Android)
2016/06/21 Cairo · Egypt
Responsible for developing applications for Android platform and participating in the entire application lifecycle.
- To be in all stages of application development including design, modifications, development, and implementation of Android applications to ensure the application quality and efficiency.
- Document all codes of the development processes to record and facilitate the work for other mobile developers.
- Write clean code.
- Keep up to date with the latest industry trends in mobile technologies to enhance the application functionality.
- Work with Graphic Designers and Software Developers to realize, build, and test the applications and to implement server APIs (Application Programming Interface) and services to support planned mobile functionality.
Qualifications & Work Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in any field, preferably computer science or engineering
- At least 3 years of relevant experience
- Excellent knowledge of Java development
- Excellent knowledge of Android SDK, IDE Android Studio/IntelliJ, Debugging, GPS, XML and JSON
- Excellent knowledge of Android Layout Designing, Web Services, Code Signing and Application release
- Excellent knowledge of Android platform development
- Excellent knowledge of design patterns and object-oriented concept
- Good Knowledge of C/C++
- Ability to write clean code
- Deploying apps process on Play Store
- Good command of both written and spoken English
- Knowledge of iOS or Windows is a plus
Job Behavioral Competencies
- Very good communication skills
- Time and stress management skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Initiation and creative thinking skills
- Working under pressure
- Strong sense of commitment, responsibility and ownership
- Monthly gross salary offered for this position is in the range of 8,000 EGP–12,000 EGP.