Junior Software Developer
2016/09/07 Cairo · Egypt
Will be in charge of implementing software modules and data base.
- Design, develop, and modify modules based on functional and system requirements.
- Collect required data.
- Implement codes by using source safe, code naming standards and OOP, and apply code comments.
- Perform testing through data validation considering special cases and implementing case study.
- Analyze and solve bug scenarios.
Qualifications & Work Experience
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or equivalent
- Good command of both written and spoken English
- +1 years of related experience
- Excellent knowledge of ASP.NET, MVC .NET ,C#, and MS SQL server 2008
Job Behavioral Competencies
- Very good communication skills
- Time and stress management skills
- Problem Solving skills
- Ability to learn
- Monthly gross salary offered for this position is in the range of 6,000 EGP–8,000 EGP.