Mathematics Spanish Content Writer
2016/02/25 Windsor · UK
Write and copyedit mathematics problems, solutions, and general instructional materials for mathematics students and teachers.
- Write and copyedit documentation for our dynamically generated problem sets.
- Write and copyedit detailed solutions to our dynamically generated problem sets.
- Write and copyedit general instructional materials for mathematics students and teachers.
Qualifications & Work Experience
- Bachelor degree or higher in Mathematics
- Native command of the Spanish language
- Clear writing style with creative flair
- Ability to relate to K-12 students
- Prior experience in copyediting/copywriting is preferred
Job Behavioral Competencies
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Very good communication skills
- Well-organized and have analytical thinking skills
- Good time & stress management skills
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to learn
- Annual gross salary offered for this position is in the range of £24,000–£36,000.