Senior Mathematics English Content Writer
2016/02/02 Windsor · UK
Write and copyedit mathematics problems, solutions, and general instructional materials for mathematics students and teachers. Coach and supervise junior content writers.
- Write and copyedit documentation for our dynamically generated problem sets.
- Write and copyedit detailed solutions to our dynamically generated problem sets.
- Write and copyedit general instructional materials for mathematics students and teachers.
- Coach and supervise junior content writers.
Qualifications & Work Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Mathematics
- Native command of the English language
- Clear writing style with creative flair
- Ability to relate to K-12 students
- 5+ years of experience in a related position
Job Behavioral Competencies
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Very good leadership skills
- Very good communication skills
- Well-organized and have analytical thinking skills
- Good time & stress management skills
- Problem solving skills
- Decision-making skills
- Annual gross salary offered for this position is in the range of £30,000–£42,000.