2016/06/01 Cairo · Egypt
Responsible for providing administrative support as well as ensure effective office management, travel logistics, and execution of organization’s meetings.
- Implement purchasing activities in compliance with mandated requirements.
- Carry out outdoor tasks/activities (governmental authorities, institutions, etc.)
- Perform travel logistics and execution of organization’s meetings.
- Handle the communications with local and foreign societies and agencies.
- Handle the communications with freight companies.
- Perform other related duties incidental to the work described herein.
Qualifications & Work Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in any field
- 1-3 years of related experience
- Excellent command of English language (reading, writing, speaking)
- Very good of computer programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Internet
Job Behavioral Competencies
- Good communication skills
- Time and stress management skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Sets priorities and meets deadlines
- Multitasking skills
- Problem solving skills
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Monthly gross salary offered for this position is approximately 3,000 EGP.