Freelance Mathematics Videos Content Developer
2016/05/22 Cairo · Egypt
Mathematics Videos Developers create, develop, and edit videos for a variety of explained mathematics materials aligned with national standards in accordance with instructional objectives; ensuring consistency of products and their components.
- Researching, processing, and developing videos content for mathematics K-12 school students.
- Explaining mathematics related topics, through both written and verbal communication.
- Interpret pedagogical intent of materials and translate them appropriately into online and web-based content.
- Develop mathematics based videos that are complete, accurate, and that meet Chestnut’s requirements for quality, style, and functionality.
- Learn and apply several instructional strategies and theories to create content.
- Receive and work upon constructive feedback through content review process.
Qualifications & Work Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in mathematics or education
- 3-5 years of experience in mathematics teaching or content development
- Ability to relate to K-12 students
- Good with technology
- Ability to learn and grasp new concepts quickly
- Quality oriented while meeting deadlines
Job Behavioral Competencies
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong creative and critical thinking skills
- Attention to details
- Flexibility and willingness to learn
- Positive and high-energy attitude
- Monthly gross salary offered for this position is negotiable.