2.4.2. Meters and Centimeters
Given that a car is 3 metres and 95 centimetres long, determine its length in centimetres.Show Solution
Given that the length of a table is 5 metres, then what is its length in centimetres?Show Solution
6 metres and 42 centimetres centimetres.
- A1 048
300 centimetres metres.Show Solution
3 metres centimetres.Show Solution
A lady bought a 4-metre piece cloth to tailor a dress. If the tailor used 386 centimetres only, how much cloth is left in centimetres?
- A382 centimetres
- B14 centimetres
- C390 centimetres
- D346 centimetres
A woman bought 6 metres of cloth, and she used only 124 centimetres to make a shirt. Determine how many centimetres of cloth are left.Show Solution
Arrange these following distances ascendingly: 7 metres, 767 centimetres, 324 centimetres.
- A767 centimetres, 324 centimetres, 7 metres
- B767 centimetres, 7 metres, 324 centimetres
- C324 centimetres, 7 metres, 767 centimetres
- D324 centimetres, 767 centimetres, 7 metres
Arrange the following distances ascendingly: centimetres, metres, centimetres.
- Acentimetres, metres, centimetres
- Bmetres, centimetres, centimetres
- Ccentimetres, centimetres, metres
- Dmetres, centimetres, centimetres
Complete using <, =, or >: 8 metres and 29 centimetres 627 centimetres.
In a ball-throwing game, a man got a record of 4 metres, and another one got a record of 532 centimetres. Determine the difference between the distances of the two throws.Show Solution
If the door of a room is cm high, and the height of the space above the door to the ceiling is m, what is the height of the room?