Freelance Mathematics Video Creator
Will create videos for a variety of mathematical problems for K-12 students with a high level of clarity as well as consistency with the already developed solutions at Chestnut Learning.
- Explaining mathematics related topics and solutions to mathematics problems through both written and verbal communication.
- Interpreting pedagogical intent of materials and translating them appropriately into video solutions of mathematical problems.
- Developing mathematics based videos that are complete, accurate, and that meet Chestnut Learning’s requirements for quality, style, and functionality.
- Receiving and generating constructive feedback through the content review process.
Qualifications & Work Experience
- Native speaker of American English
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in mathematics or education
- 3-5 years of experience in mathematics teaching or content development
- Ability to relate to K-12 students
- Good with technology
- Ability to learn and grasp new concepts quickly
- Quality oriented while meeting deadlines
Job Behavioral Competencies
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong creative and critical thinking skills
- Attention to details
- Flexibility and willingness to learn
- Positive and energetic attitude
Applicants must have an Apple iPad during their trial period. Successful applicants will be provided with an iPad Pro, an Apple Pencil, and a microphone for the duration of their work on the project.
- The salary offered for this position is $35 per hour.