Junior Software Developer (Document Engineer)
2016/10/12 Cairo · Egypt
Will be in charge of receiving software new modules of modifications from team leader and conducting analysis and design.
- Develop new modules and modify document existing modules.
- Participate in conducting analysis documents about user requirements, and impact of them on current systems.
- Set time frame for module tasks.
- Code debugging and tracing.
- Stay up to date with the latest software development technologies and methodologies to develop internal work.
Qualifications & Work Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in any field.
- At least one year of related experience.
- Good command of both written and spoken English.
- Excellent knowledge of DB concepts and tools.
- Excellent knowledge of Dot Net framework.
- Excellent knowledge of OOP (concepts, techniques, principles, analysis, and design).
- Excellent knowledge of design patterns.
- Knowledge of type setting language (LaTeX).
- Experience with native document processing (any language).
- Knowledge with image processing techniques (is a plus).
- Excellent knowledge in XML, XSL, SVG, and any other document processing tools.
Job Behavioral Competencies
- Very good communication skills.
- Has good R&D skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Highly organized.
- Time and stress management skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- Adaptability and flexibility.
- Ability to learn.
- Analytical thinking.
- Monthly gross salary offered for this position is in the range of 6,000 EGP–8,000 EGP.