Mathematics Arabic Copy Editor
2016/10/11 Cairo · Egypt
Review and edit Arabic mathematical content to match Chestnut’s in-house style.
- Reviewing and editing text to ensure it is well written, logically structured, and in the right style for the intended audience for both mathematical problems/questions and detailed solutions.
- Reviewing and editing general instructional materials for mathematics students and teachers.
- Correcting grammar, spelling, and punctuation.
- Ensuring the text is in line with Chestnut’s in-house style.
Qualifications & Work Experience
- Bachelor degree in Arabic Language or a related field is preferable
- Excellent command of the Arabic language
- Experience in reviewing and editing technical documents
- Excellent written Arabic, including good spelling and grammar
- A meticulous approach to their work and an eye for detail
- The ability to maintain high-quality work while meeting tight deadlines
- Good command of the English language
- Ability to relate to K-12 students
Job Behavioral Competencies
- High communication skills
- Analytical thinking skills
- Good time & stress management skills
- Problem solving skills
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Will to learn
- Monthly gross salary offered for this position is in the range of 4,000 EGP–6000 EGP.