Senior Personnel Specialist
2016/10/09 Cairo · Egypt
The employee will be in charge of the Personnel department and all its activities in the company including, but not limited to, Personnel, Payroll, Attendance Management, and Medical Insurance.
- Ensuring company compliance with the Labor law.
- Generating all the reports needed to be submitted to the government labor office.
- Processing new employees’ social insurance, employees’ termination, leave of absence, and other personnel actions, using appropriate forms.
- Creating and maintaining personnel records for each employee.
- Keeping records of work time and attendance, tracking employees’ absences (regular/ irregular), and sending legal warnings accordingly.
- Following up on each employees’ annual and sick leaves, and sending them letters containing remaining balances.
- Compiling information from personnel records to be used as documentation for retirement calculations, disciplinary actions, grievance responses, and confidential personnel reports.
- Keeping record of insurance coverage and personnel transactions such as hires, promotions, transfers, and terminations.
- Administration of social & health insurance for all company’s employees and determining the company’s share as well as that of the employee.
- Ensuring the company’s compliance with law and regulations on all personnel matters and issuing any necessary documents required from official authorities (labor & insurance offices).
- Responsible for employment procedures regarding issuing new contracts and revising labor office insurance documents.
- Assisting in calculating the employees’ annual appraisal and annual raise.
- Responsible for the employees’ final settlements procedures.
- Responsible for the employees’ database system and employment files.
- Responsible for issuing new employees IDs and renewal of existing ones annually.
- Responsible for all the legal matters and disciplinary measures taken.
- Following up with employees’ contracts, renewals, and terminations.
Qualifications & Work Experience
- Bachelor degree in any field, preferably in Law
- 3+ years of related experience in personnel and payroll management
- HR diploma or certificate is a plus
- Very good command of the English language
- Very good computer skills
Job Behavioral Competencies
- Excellent communication skills
- Very good presentation skills
- Attention to detail
- Creative thinking skills
- Time and stress management skills
- Monthly gross salary offered for this position is in the range of 5,000 EGP–7,000 EGP.