Mathematics Curriculum Designer
2016/07/26 Cairo · Egypt
Mathematics Curriculum Designers work on the mathematics core curriculum, review the mathematics content from a pedagogical perspective, and prepare the skills map for the different grades (K-12).
- Work on any mathematics core curriculum related issues.
- Review the mathematical content from a pedagogical perspective.
- Prepare the skill map for K-12 Mathematics curriculum.
Qualifications & Work Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in mathematics, education, or any other equivalent degree
- 3+ years of experience in mathematics teaching and/or designing curriculum
- Ability to relate to K-12 students
- Excellent command of English
- Good computer skills
Job Behavioral Competencies
- Well-organized and have analytical thinking skills
- Effective teaching methods is a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Flexibility and ability to multitask
- Good team player
- Monthly gross salary offered for this position is in the range of 6,000 EGP–8,000 EGP.