Mathematics English Copy Editor
2016/08/03 Cairo · Egypt
Review and edit documentation, explanation, and general instructional materials for mathematics students and teachers.
- Review and edit text to ensure it is well written, logically structured and in the right style for the intended audience for both mathematical problems/questions and detailed solved.
- Review and edit general instructional materials for mathematics students and teachers.
- Correct grammar, spelling, and punctuation.
- Ensure the text is in line with Chestnut 'house style'.
- Check illustrations and captions are correct.
Qualifications & Work Experience
- Bachelor degree in Mathematics, Engineering or a related field is preferable
- Excellent command of English language
- Experience in reviewing and editing technical documents
- Excellent written English, including good spelling and grammar
- A meticulous approach to their work and an eye for detail
- The ability to maintain high-quality work while meeting tight deadlines
- A love of and feel for language
- Ability to relate to K-12 students
Job Behavioral Competencies
- High communication skills
- Well-organized and have analytical thinking skills
- Good time & stress management skills
- Problem solving skills
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Willing to learn
- Monthly gross salary offered for this position is 5,000 EGP.