Arabic Mathematics Translation Reviewer
Cairo · Egypt
Check and proofread translated mathematical content and ensure that the translated version is accurate and error-free while maintaining the meaning and syntax of the original text.
- Checking and editing translated mathematical content.
- Ensuring that the correct mathematical terms and symbols are used.
- Ensuring that the translated content is equivalent to the source.
- Ensuring that the translated text adhere to the writing style of Chestnut.
- Compiling mathematical phrases, terms, and expressions into glossaries for future reference.
Qualifications & Work Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in mathematics or a relative field is preferable
- Good command of both Arabic and English
- Knowledge of mathematical terms and expressions in both Arabic and English
- Ability to relate to K-12 students
Job Behavioral Competencies
- High communication skills and the ability to give constructive feedback
- Will to learn
- Ability to shuffle between different tasks
- An attentive approach to work and an eye for detail
- Problem solving skills
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Good time and stress management skills
- Monthly gross salary offered for this position is in the range of 3,000 EGP–5,000 EGP.