Mobile Development Team Leader
2016/08/29 Cairo · Egypt
Will be responsible for managing the team, creating, and designing mobile applications from analysis phase to finalization stage.
- Manage reports of mobile applications’ development.
- Analyze and design mobile application functionality "APIs, Mobile Application, and Back-end".
- Supervise and monitor mobile development team on code writing and documentation workflow.
- Keep up with the latest trends, technologies, and updates related to software mobile development and make sure to have all the team on the same updates.
- Perform all other tasks assigned by management.
Qualifications & Work Experience
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Computer Science.
- 5+ years of experience in the same field.
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English.
- Strong knowledge of mobile development technologies across all platforms (iOS, Android, and Windows).
Job Behavioral Competencies
- Very good communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Time and stress management skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- Adaptability and flexibility.
- Analytical thinking skills.
- Monthly gross salary offered for this position is in the range of 15,000 EGP–18,000 EGP.