Mathematics Content Developer
2016/10/12 Cairo · Egypt
A motivated content developer who creates engaging online math content for K-12 students with an educational edge and creative flare.
- Work on different aspects of mathematics content development.
- Design and implement algorithms to generate mathematical problems.
- Develop and manage curriculum plans to create and deliver high quality math content.
- Assess learning objectives and design questions to meet them.
Qualifications & Work Experience
- Bachelor’s in Mathematics, Engineering, or related field
- Strong Mathematical reasoning and problem solving skills
- Experience in curriculum development and instructional design is a plus
- Knowledge of computer programming (Python, LaTeX, XML) is preferred
- Passion for technology and improving education through technology
Job Behavioral Competencies
- Attention to details and accuracy
- Analytical thinking
- High communication skills
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Ability to work within a team and individually
- Problem solving ability
- Monthly gross salary offered for this position is in the range of 3,000 EGP–5,000 EGP.