2016/07/31 Cairo · Egypt
Contribute to the attainment of the company’s business objectives by providing strategic and financial guidance to ensure that the company’s financial commitments are efficiently met.
- Provide and interpret financial information.
- Monitor and interpret cash flow reports, and anticipate future trends.
- Provide advice and guidance on financial strategy.
- Formulate strategic and long-term business plans.
- Research and report on factors influencing business performance.
- Develop financial management mechanisms that minimize financial risk.
- Oversee the preparation of the company’s financial statements, ensuring their accurate and timely submission.
- Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost reduction opportunities.
- Manage the company’s financial accounting, monitoring, and reporting systems.
- Liaise with auditors to ensure annual monitoring is being carried out.
- Develop external relationships with appropriate contacts, e.g., auditors, solicitors, and bankers.
- Produce accurate financial reports to meet peculiar deadlines.
- Develop, manage, and control the operating budget.
- Supervise department staff.
- Develop and implement an internal audit program to ensure that the company complies with predefined financial procedures and regulations.
- Develop and maintain all necessary systems, policies, and procedures to ensure effective and efficient financial management within the company.
- Take all necessary actions to ensure that the company meets its financial and legal needs.
- Keep abreast of changes in financial regulations and legislation.
Qualifications & Work Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting
- Postgraduate study is a plus
- CFA/CPA is preferred
- 8+ years of relevant experience focused on functional support, budgeting, forecasting, financial analysis, and modeling
- Experience in working with companies that are ventured in more than a country is a plus
- Extensive understanding of financial trends both within the company and general market patterns
- A solid understanding of financial statistics and accounting principles
- High numeracy and sound technical skills
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
Job Behavioral Competencies
- Excellent leadership skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Well-organized and have analytical thinking skills
- Accuracy and attention to details
- Ability to work in a dynamic and exacting environment managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Self-motivated with the ability to work on their own initiative while meeting deadlines
- Demonstrates versatility, integrity, self-discipline, and commitment
- Monthly gross salary offered for this position is in the range of 12,000 EGP–18,000 EGP.