2016/10/13 Cairo · Egypt
Responsible for selecting and assembling sound recordings in preparation for the final sound mixing or mastering of an educational video involving recorded or synthetic sound.
- Ensure studio sound equipment is functioning properly during programs.
- Take in news audio feeds from various sources.
- Edit audio material using recording equipment.
- Set up and operate computer editing systems, electronic titling systems, video switching equipment, and digital video effects to produce the final product.
- Verify key numbers and time codes on materials.
- Determine the specific audio effects necessary for completing videos.
- Ensure that all live videos on Chestnut Learning website are up to quality standards.
- Review assembled videos on screens or monitors to determine if corrections are necessary.
- Compress, digitize, duplicate, and store audio and video data.
- Analyse and maintain data logs for audio-visual activities.
- Monitor audio signals to detect sound-quality deviations or malfunctions.
- Ensure synchronization of pre-recorded audio.
Qualifications & Work Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in any field
- 1 year of related experience
- Experience with Digital Editing
- Experience with Adobe Premier and Adobe Audition
- Thorough knowledge of MS-Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access)
- Very good command of the English language
Job Behavioral Competencies
- Good communication skills
- Excellent attention to details
- Time and stress management
- Monthly gross salary offered for this position is in the range of 5,000 EGP–7,000 EGP.