Video Educational Reviewer
Responsible for reviewing Mathematics videos in order to ensure that they are perfectly produced both mathematically and pedagogically; achieving an effective delivery of the mathematical content and its method of explanation, as well as complying with the company’s in-house video guidelines.
- Revise the developed Mathematics videos to ensure that a good quality of both written and narrated content is maintained and following the guidelines and standards of videos production at Chestnut.
- Provide the video developers and video narrators with the needed feedback on their output for them to take the appropriate corrective actions.
Qualifications & Work Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in mathematics, education, or any equivalent degree
- 0–2 years of experience in a mathematics-related field and/or education
- Background in media and videos’ production is a plus
- Excellent command of English
- Good computer skills
Job Behavioral Competencies
- Excellent communication skills
- Accuracy and attention to details
- Ability to work under pressure
- Flexibility and ability to multitask
- Good team player
- Monthly gross salary offered for this position is 3,500 EGP.