Senior Mobile Developer (iOS)
2016/06/21 Cairo · Egypt
Responsible for developing applications for iOS platform and participating in the entire application lifecycle.
- To be involved in all stages of application development including design, modifications, development, and implementation of iOS applications to assure the application quality and efficiency.
- Document all codes of the development processes to record and facilitate the work for other mobile developers.
- Keep up to date with the latest industry trends in the mobile technologies to enhance the application functionality.
- Write clean code.
- Work with Graphic Designers and Software Developers to realize, build, and test the applications and to implement server APIs (Application Programming Interface) and services to support planned mobile functionality.
Qualifications & Work Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in any field, preferably computer science or engineering
- At least 3 years of relevant experience
- Excellent knowledge of Swift, Objective-C, Cocoa, Xcode, HTML, XML and JSON
- Excellent knowledge of design patterns and object-oriented concept
- Good Knowledge of C/C++
- Good Knowledge of Git control system and SVN
- Previous experience in integrating iPhone and iPad applications to server side API’s
- Ability to write clean code
- Deploying apps process on App Store
- Good command of both written and spoken English
- Knowledge of windows or Android is a plus
Job Behavioral Competencies
- Very good communication skills
- Time and stress management
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Initiation and creative thinking
- Working under pressure
- Strong sense of commitment, responsibility and ownership
- Monthly gross salary offered for this position is in the range of 8,000 EGP–12,000 EGP.