2016/06/27 Cairo · Egypt
Responsible for defining and documenting business processes and software requirements for technology initiatives, including online products, content management systems, and business information systems.
- Understands the business cases and data challenges of the company.
- Reviews and edit business requirements, specifications, business processes, and recommendations related to proposed solution.
- Critically evaluates information gathered from multiple sources, reconciles conflicts, and decomposes high-level information into details.
- Develops functional specifications and system design specifications.
- Ensures issues are identified, tracked, reported on, and resolved in a timely manner.
- Communicates needed changes to the development team.
- Works with functional leads to transform and develop new requirements into design and implementation.
Qualifications & Work Experience
- Bachelor degree in any related field, preferably Computer Science
- Minimum 3 years of experience in business analysis & software fields
- Good knowledge of project management
- Ms. Visio is a must, background in UML in or any similar tool(s) is a plus
- Educational systems / E-learning systems background is a must, preferably business applications
- Very good communication skills in both Arabic and English languages
- Able to communicate in both technical and business terminologies
- Very good writing skills in both Arabic and English languages
- Very good presentations skills
- The ability to support users, analyze requirements, and develop solutions in a dynamic business environment
- Ability to manage & deal with different individuals from various experiences/backgrounds
Job Behavioral Competencies
- Excellent communication skills & highly dynamic personality
- Accuracy and attention to details
- Creativity in writing business documents
- Strong analytical thinking and problem solving skills
- Technical writing
- Ability to lead meetings with multiple stakeholders in reasonably time manner
- Monthly gross salary offered for this position is in the range of 6,000 EGP–8,000 EGP.